Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (Infor d/EPM)
Infor d/EPM is a modern, mobile-enabled, financial performance management and business intelligence platform that provides a complete range of integrated enterprise performance management capabilities that allow organizations to report with confidence, measure past and current performance, and forecast future activities.
Budgeting and Planning
Simplify the budgeting process with a planning solution that brings budgets and actuals together. Designed according to financial best practices, d/EPM provides a great user experience and is tightly integrated with ERP applications.
- Unify planning P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Take advantage of a powerful and user-friendly modeling tool
- Utilize what-if scenario planning with unlimited versions
- Improve workflow management
- Leverage multi-currency and multiple conversion rates
Consolidate multiple sets of books quickly and seamlessly from each of your legal entities, process elimination entries, and generate a single set of financial statements.
- Simplify the tasks associated with consolidation
- Spend more time on financial reporting and analysis
- Collect, consolidate, and report accurate data from operating units worldwide.
- Deliver financial results to senior management quickly
Sales planning and forecasting
Utilize an integrated sales forecasting and planning tool that brings together finance and operational teams to create accurate sales forecasts that are tied to your budgets and plans.
- Access detailed sales data and aggregated values for budgets
- Create flexible rules for discounts and drivers-based calculations
- Explore what-if scenarios and versions
- Experience tight integration with budgeting, spreadsheets
- Simplify splashing aggregated value to SKU level
- Leverage AI-based predictions and analysis of trends
Capital expense planning and project forecasts
Take advantage of a solution for the capital expenditure cycle with a unified and integrated process embedded in a single workflow.
- Manage projects and investments
- Improve funding management and distribution
- Analyze impact on cash flow
- Manage everything from small investment to complex projects and programs
- Take advantage of integration with budgeting and ERP systems